It is important to ask a lot of questions before deciding to open a franchise in the technology field. We hope to make it as simple as possible for you to find the answers to those questions, as we know that your time is important. The following are frequently asked questions about franchising and the Experimac concept.
- Why should I franchise instead of opening my own business?
- Franchises have a much higher success rate than businesses started without the backing of a franchise. Franchising ensures that you start with a proven business model, extensive industry knowledge, and the support of a large network of peers. You will also receive initial and continuous training to keep you up to date on all pertinent industry news and developments.
- What makes the Experimac concept special?
- Experimac is different than other electronics retailers because the stores buy, sell, and trade used equipment that is of high quality. This allows customers to acquire high performance computers, tablets, Smartphones, and accessories at a fraction of the cost that these items retail for at other stores. Experimac also offers repairs, upgrades, and customer consultations, so customers can satisfy all of their tech needs in one place.
- How much will it cost to open an Experimac location?
- Experimac franchisees must pay a $64,500 franchise fee should expect to spend about $190,000 to $200,000 to get the store up and running.
- Are there options to receive assistance with financing?
- Experimac offers financing options for franchisees that qualify. Experimac also helps franchisees by providing advice about securing funding and third party financing if necessary to start the business. Franchisees must be able to pay the initial franchising fee and show the required amount of liquid capital, however.
- How much money can I expect to make running an Experimac franchise?
- Franchises in the technology field generally make a lot more money than franchises in other fields, due to the high demand for tech products and service and the profit margin per sale.
- Do I have to have technical expertise to get started?
- Experimac franchisees don’t have to have experience in the tech industry, but they are better off if they have business experience. Experimac provides extensive training to ensure that franchisees are knowledgeable about the industry. Experimac also provides hiring support, as the employees will handle most of the day-to-day technical needs for the business.